Ever have that one thing on the Thanksgiving table that you avoided like the plague? Me, I cannot even handle candied yams with marshmellows. There is nothing right with candy on veggies, in my book.
Anyways...according to a recent poll, these are the top 5 HATED T-day foods. Agree?
5. Turkey - I know!! I said, whaaaa?? But apparently when the bird is too dry, people aren't having it.
4. Vegetables - Some people never get used to veggies in their diet, I guess.
3. Yams - I feel you guys on this, seriously.
2. Stuffing - Soggy bread? Pass.
1. CRANBERRIES - Do the can lines freak you out? Just not a fan of jellied fruit? You are not alone, my friend.
But what are your thoughts on these? I made them on Sunday & they are effin' tasty! An apple pie inside of an apple :) Want the recipe?