In order for you to be the most well-rounded human being possible, psychologists have determined that these are the six friend types that you should have...and probably don't.
1. The friend who’s cooler than you
2. The friend who is up for anything
3. The friend who you aspire to be
4. The friend who doesn’t know any of your friends
5. The friend who is painfully honest
6. The friend you’ve known longer than you’ve known yourself
I think I've got 4 of 6.
Life coach Domonique Bertolucci says "You need different types of friends in the same way that you need food from different food groups. Different types of friends serve different purposes and nourish and enrich our lives in different ways."