Posted Wednesday, November 20th 2013 @ 10pm
I could easily live on Mexican food every single day of my life. Finding new ways to makeover my favy kind of food is my jam.
I saw this on Pinterest & was all I NEED DAT!! I made it with less cheese, I'm trying to be good #foodperv #icook #yum
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast meat
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 (4.5 oz) can diced green chili peppers, drained
- 1 (10 oz) can red enchilada sauce
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1.5 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 (8 oz) container fat free sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat & spray with cooking spray. Sauté chicken with cumin, garlic powder and coriander until chicken is cooked through. Transfer to a medium bowl. Stir in the cilantro, black beans & green chili peppers
- Spread half of the enchilada sauce over the bottom of an 11x7 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Place 4 tortillas over the sauce, overlapping if necessary. Spoon half of the chicken mixture over the tortillas, and sprinkle with half of the cheese and half of the sour cream
- Spoon the remaining enchilada sauce over the cheese, and make another layer of tortillas. Layer the remaining chicken mixture over the tortillas & another sprinkle of cheese
- Bake for 30-40 minutes in the preheated oven
- Let it chill out 15 minutes before serving...OM NOM NOM enjoy!!